1/21/2009

FROM MARTIN TO SONIA: alongtimepassed,sincewewrotethelasttime

CATALAN PERFORMER www.soniagomez.com barcelona
martin 
a long time
passed, since we wrote the last time
are you fine?
I'm Fine. Just working, like always, but now almost 20hs...
We have an opening night the 5th in february, we will perform until 8th (both included) in Barcelona.  And will be english subtitles and the performances it's about "to meet strangers".

will you come to my opening? to your opening to my opening?
When? The dates??????
to brussels?
I studied in brussels and I have a very extrange relation with the city
please! come on!
come!

but, when???
don´t be so shy!
I'm not shy. Just slow, very slow.
I will like to see you
but
when
how
and
why?
because I'm curious

We can meet in the openings, think about it...
best2009

sonia

0 comentarios:

 
design by suckmylolly.com. BTemplates